2017: Tuscany, Rome & Cinque Terre with Sorrento (6203)
13 days from Rome to Rome
ROME Santa Costanza (F)MONTECATINI Astoria (F) or Grand Hotel du Park et Regina (ST)SIENA Degli Ulivi (F)ROME Pineta Palace (ST)SORRENTO Hotel Cesare Augusto (F)ROME Holiday Inn Parco dei Medici (F)
Call (800) 979-2266 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13320908
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2017
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rome||Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this ancient capital. This evening, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.|
|Day 2||Rome||The 'Eternal City' is steeped in history, vibrantly alive, exciting, and absolutely unique! Included sightseeing with a Local Guide starts in St. Peter's Square, the heart of Vatican, followed by a visit to the ROMAN FORUM and the mighty COLOSSEUM. Time, too, for your own exploring, shopping, or just relaxing at a sidewalk cafe. (B)|
|Day 3||Montecatini||Leave Rome, heading north through the famous Chianti vineyards. Arrive in Pisa, and see the famous Square of Miracles with the Leaning Tower. Continue to Montecatini, an idyllic spa town conveniently located to explore the best of Tuscany. (B,D)|
|Day 4||Montecatini||Enjoy a full-day excursion to the 'Cradle of the Renaissance.' The included walking tour with a Local Guide will introduce you to the city's highlights, such as the Piazza della Signoria and the unique Duomo complex with its Baptistry Bell Tower and the cupola designed by Brunelleschi. (B)|
|Day 5||Montecatini||A day to do as you please or to join an optional half-day excursion to two of Tuscany's best-known cities: Lucca, renowned for its narrow streets, quaint shops, and magnificent palaces and churches; and Vinci, birthplace of that true Renaissance genius, Leonardo. (B)|
|Day 6||Montecatini||Enjoy a day trip to Cinque Terre National Park by boat (weather permitting) and train. The beauty of the rugged cliffs and romantic fishing villages once inspired poet Lord Byron. Discover the natural wonders, scenic paths, local produce, and the hospitality of its people. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Siena||Enjoy an included excursion to San Gimignano, a hilltop town with more towers than churches, uniquely situated among vineyards, olive groves, and the delightful Tuscan countryside, and enjoy lunch at the VICCHIOMAGGIO WINE ESTATE. Next, travel to Siena-without a doubt, Tuscany's most beloved and inviting city. A walk through its narrow streets lined with medieval palaces into the PIAZZA DEL CAMPO, which is shaped like a fan, is truly a memorable experience. (B,L)|
|Day 8||Rome||Stop in the medieval walled city of Assisi, home of the mystical St. Francis. Marvel at the remarkable treasures of the magnificent BASILICA, then leave this peaceful old town to head across the Apennines to Rome. Celebrate your last evening in Rome by joining the optional farewell dinner. (B)|
|Day 9||Sorrento||Drive from Rome to Sorrento for three nights at the Hotel Cesare Augusto. (B,D)|
|Day 10||Sorrento||(B,D daily)|
|Day 11||Sorrento||(B,D daily)|
|Day 12||Rome||Return to Rome. (B)|
|Day 13||Rome||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices based on double room occupancy.Single room supplement: $580No triple room reduction.Extra nights per person in Rome: in single $108-$144, in twin $75-$95, in triple $67-$83
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).